Monday, June 14, 2010

Until then....

Hello everyone, I have missed connecting with all you gorgeous arty people, and sharing all these wonderful ideas swirling in my head.
But for now that will have to wait.
I have been very lucky in the last two weeks I have been offered a full time job teaching year 7's in a lovely school called Undurba. As the term is soon ending I must get organised for the new term coming and there is so much to plan and do.
So for now I must give all hugs and kisses goodbye until things settle and I find my feet.
I have plans for lots of creative endeavours in class with students, art journalling, sketching, painting and collaging, and thinking of finding a school overseas to send art, maybe handmade post cards/ATC's. Will share all I know to help them find their confidence and express themselves! I am so excited:)
In the meantime will come by and say hello and take a peek at all your lovely work.
Also last week I purchased an Art Zine from ihanna about art journalling, can't wait to read through it and get inspired.
May your days be full of creative art making.
Angie :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting! Will you be teaching art full-time or Gr. 7 fulltime?
    I've been missing you - glad all is well!
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Do take care and all the best in your new teaching job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulaions and what a great joy! I'm sure you'll be a fantastic teacher. We'll be missing you and your wonderful artwork. Let's hope it won't be too long before you find your footing and we'll meet again! :D xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys,
    I am teaching year 7's, which is primary here in Queensland, next year they go to high school. There is so much to learn, especially as I have come half way through the year, never had 7's before, but I love a challenge.
    And yes I hope it will all come together, so I have time to do some of my own stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave a comment and share your thoughts...