Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Positive Words

I love affirmations, I wrote a few simple ones on a post it note and stuck it on the cars' sun vissard a while back, so everytime I get in the car I am reminded, 'I am safe', 'the world is friendly' and 'I appreciate myself'.
They help especially on those mornings when we are running late and everything that could go wrong is going wrong!
I had been thinking about doing some ATCs and use the concept of positive words written on them. You can never have too many positive words to remind you how great you are, your soul, your spirit...
I like the thought of having the cards all in a bowl on the table, grabing them when ever I need a little positive push.
I made 10 so far, am planning to make more in different mediums.
These were made using cardboard from a cereal box, covered in tissue paper, then painted with different colour, some were glittered, sequenced and words were chosen to be glued on top.


Believe in your~self!
I have a dream....
Reach for the stars!
I choose to shine!
I am creative!
Shine!
My heart is open to joy
Just be....
I create abundance
Breathe....




I had great sticky fun making these, maybe I will make a folder to store them in, but I do like looking at them....Hope your day is filled with positive things, Angie ox.

3 comments:

  1. I love your affirmation cards! Such power in these phrases!
    I like the idea too of choosing one as you need it - you never know what you will draw out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are doing, your colours are so clean and bright. Fun to make your own affirmation cards.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave a comment and share your thoughts...